If you have any upcoming projects regarding your engineered product that has a specific alloy requirement or you are in the early design process and looking for the best alloy to suit your needs, our professional team is ready to discuss your product’s application.
Metallurgy In House
To ensure full compliance of both chemical and mechanical properties.
Our Foundry Manager, Farsheed Eftekhari, Master of Science (M.S.) in Metallurgical Engineering, comes with over 25 years of foundry experience working in automotive, military, machine tool equipment castings and agriculture.
- Aluminum Low Pressure Permanent and Semi Permanent Castings from 1 to 60 pounds
- Aluminum Sand Castings from ½ lb. to 1500 lbs (No Bake/air set Sand Castings)
- Casting simulation services
- Mould design and manufacturing
- Heat Treatment
- X-Ray (In House)
- CMM Inspection
- Mold design and manufacturing
- Cast finishing using state-of-the-art CNC machining
- Prototype – Short and Long Run Production for Aluminum Castings