The AWC Company is always interested in recruiting individuals with unique skill sets and a willingness to learn and grow within the company.
- CAD Designers
- CAM Programmers (3x, 5x Lemoine/Cimatron/Master CAM)
- CNC Operators/Programmers
- Mould Makers
- Foundry Workers
- General Machinists
All permanent employees in Canada are entitled to Employee Health Benefits, Uniforms and may contribute to an RRSP via Payroll Deductions.
The following job openings are in high-demand and must be filled as soon as possible. Please contact AWC Co. through the form below or directly by phone/email.
- On the job training
- Grinding and metal finishing experience a plus
- High school diploma or GED required
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Must have dependable transportation
- Full time, with over-time and benefits after 90 days
- General Labor: 1 year, Sand Mold: 1 year
- Compensation based on experience